Parent Possible equips parents with the tools and information to be their child’s most valuable teacher, trainer and mentor in life. We are the state office for Parents as Teachers (PAT), Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY) and Vroom, working with program sites in urban and rural communities across Colorado to ensure quality program delivery and success.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our staff and Board of Directors with day-to-day operations and administration. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, a proactive drive to provide outstanding support to our staff and stakeholders, and a passion for our mission of supporting communities and families. Click here to read the complete description
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Office Management & General Administration
• Assist in the scheduling, logistics and materials preparation for meetings, conference calls, special events, trainings, and presentations.
• Assist with the coordination and staffing of events, including the annual conference.
• Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards, office keys, etc.
• Serve as point of contact for contractors and facilities, including the external IT team, building management, and service providers.
• Maintain office space, including tidying office space and watering plants, processing and sorting mail, ordering office supplies, and checking printers and copiers.
Executive Director & Board Support
• Support the Executive Director by managing calendars, completing expense reports, and arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Support meetings of the Board of Directors, including communicating directly with Board members, arranging logistics, and compiling agendas and documents.
• Schedule both regular and ad hoc meetings for the Board of Directors, as well as site visits and special events as needed.
• Work with Board Secretary in taking accurate meeting minutes and maintaining adequate records of Board actions.
Data Entry & Database Maintenance
• Maintain databases, filing systems, and organize overall informational resources to respond in a timely manner to external and internal requests for information.
• Maintain and manage Salesforce database and SharePoint systems.
• Update internal contact lists and contact information for external partners and program sites.
• Scan, track and process data collection surveys regarding site performance.
• Keep funder information up to date, including uploading payments and assisting in producing funder reports, acknowledgement letters, and closeout documentation.
• Respond to staff support requests and complete these requests in a timely manner.
• Keep staff up to date on ongoing projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
This is a 32-hour position in a professional office environment, reporting to the Finance & HR Director. Pay range is $18 – $20 / hour commensurate with experience. The position is part-time but requires working 4-5 days a week. This position is on-site at our Denver office with a hybrid work option available. Any hybrid schedule must include consistent hours on-site. Parent Possible provides health, dental, and life insurance benefits, provided at a pro-rated rate, as well as paid time off and alternate Fridays off in the summer. This position may require sitting for long periods of time and lifting materials and equipment up to 25 pounds. All Parent Possible employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to pass a comprehensive background check.